ArgoDevCo.com is a website that may be used by persons of all ages, and in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information on children under the age of thirteen. By using various aspects of the website, you may have represented that you are either 18 years of age, or are using the website with parental consent. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you. If we obtain information leading us to believe that we are collecting information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to remove that users personally identifiable information from our databases.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Argo Development Company Use of Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to process your order and to provide you with customer service. In order to improve the organization and content of our website, we may use your personal information to gather and determine general marketplace information about visitors to ArgoDevCo.com.
Communications With You
We will use your personal information to communicate with you when you submit information through our contact form or email links.
Using Your Information
At Argo Development Company, we do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information to anyone other than registered affiliates of Argo Development unless:
- We disclose information to various third parties to perform specific functions on our behalf. Presently, Argo Development must rely on other companies and service providers to make sure that your experience with us is the best experience it can be. The information we disclose to these companies (for example, the U.S. Postal Service) may be to ship products, ensure delivery, or to improve the quality of our service.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our clients use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We disclose information in response to law enforcement officials or if required by law, or if necessary to protect the rights or property of Argo Development Company, its customers, vendors or suppliers.
If Argo Development Company is acquired by a third party, any such successor in interest will receive the information necessary as a part of that transaction.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
To protect your credit card information,Argo Development Company uses a vendor with the expertise in properly processing your payments and keeping your information secure
Third Party Websites
ArgoDevCo.com also features various social media features and/or widgets, which may collect information about your IP address or set a cookie to make sure this feature performs properly. The information gathered by these social media features is governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Contacting Argo Development Company
Argo Development Company, LC
12435 Park Potomac Avenue
Potomac, Maryland 20854